Top 18 Blog Posts of 2018


Happy 2019! I thought it would be fun to look back at some of my most popular blog posts from 2018. It's interesting to see which ones got the most views because it gives me insight into what you guys enjoy checking out the most! There are A LOT of scrapbook posts on this list, so I take it you enjoy seeing my work. Don't worry. There will certainly be more scrapbooking going on this year!

So, here's the list of the Top 18 Blog Posts of 2018. Go back and check them out:

1. Girl, Wash Your Face Book Review
One of my most favorite books from this year! If you haven't heard the wisdom of Rachel Hollis yet, check it out!

2. If You Only Knew Book Review
Enjoyed this memoir that makes you realize you have no idea what's going on in another person's life.

3. Just Be Here Scrapbook Layout
A layout I made for some scrapbook challenges and that will be going in my Book of Me.

4. New Boy Book Review
This is a more modern-day take on Shakespeare's Othello.

5. Meli's Gluten-Free Cookies Review
Need a delicious gluten-free cookie mix? I LOVED this one.

6. Dream Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio
I had a lot of fun working with Cheeky Studio products this year. This layout used the Unicorn Mode collection.

7. Dog Watcher Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio
Another layout for the Cheeky Studio design team using the Furry Friends collection.

8. Going on a Bear Hunt Scrapbook Page
I made this layout for a scrapbook challenge using a Photo Play paper collection.

9. Aminals Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio
One of my more recent Cheeky Studio pages using the lovely fall collection, Autumn Beauty.

10. Unicorn Mode Activated Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio
The Unicorn Mode collection makes another appearance on this layout. I wish this collection was still available to purchase!

11. Bountiful Scrapbook Page
This is a layout I made using products from one of my The International Scrapbook Garden kits.

12. So Many Books Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio
This layout features the October Cheeky Studio On the Cover kit and details my experience meeting celebrities at Book Expo.

13. Fierce Faith Book Review
This was another one of my favorite books from this year, and I'm doing a traveler's notebook on it!

14. Journey Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio
I made this scrapbook layout in a hotel room!

15. Sipp Sparkling Organics Review
I still have to find these uniquely flavored beverages in a local store! I really enjoyed the flavor.

16. The Guppy Scrapbook Page
This year I did a scrapbook stashbusting challenge, and this was a two-page layout that I created using the kit I made.

17. The Better Mom Book Review
I'm actually reading The Better Mom Devotional right now and will have a review of that coming up later this month.

18. Good Day Sunshine Scrapbook Page
I think this was the first page I made using my stashbusting kit. I really love making my own scrapbook kits!

Comments