Aminals Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I'm back with another Cheeky Studio layout using the November Autumn Beauty kit. This was a lot of fun to put together! I used the November sketch from Let's Get Sketchy and actually combined some of the Cheeky Studio October kit with the November products.


Yes, I know that "Aminals" is spelled wrong. But that's how my daughter is saying it these days. I'm sure she'll figure it out.

Behind my title, I created a stamped border using one of the Wild Flowers stamps and some Ingvid Bolme chalk ink from my stash. I really like how that turned out.


I also twirled up some of the twine from the October kit to place behind my embellishment clusters. The brown-and-white twine went perfectly with this layout's color scheme.

You'll also notice two of the frames from the October kit made their way onto this layout!


So that's what I've got for you here! The Autumn Beauty and On the Cover products are available still in the Cheeky Studio store, so head on over and use my discount code, CookScrap10, to save on your purchase!


Comments

  1. This is so cute and I love how she says it at this age! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that you used her incorrect grammar as the title! What a great memory for later :) Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww such cute animals. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those die-cuts are so adorable, cute design...Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute photos and great layout! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your take on the sketch is fantastic and I love the embellishments. Such a cute title :) and I love how you have brought the pink into the papers to go with Daphne's top, stunning work. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute photos and "aminals". Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww,so cute! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment