Dream Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


If you missed the unboxing for my July Cheeky Studio design team kit, head over to the CookScrapCraft YouTube channel and check out my unboxing video for it. I got the brand new Family First ephemera pack AND the first-ever Cheeky Studio kit club kit, featuring the Sweet Succulents collection.

And that's what I used to create this 12x12 layout, which has a design inspired by the July 1 sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy. There is also a process video on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/NsLrRlRbsn8


The kit club kit is jam-packed full of goodies, and I managed to get at least one of everything on the page! It was so hard to decide which of the gorgeous ephemera pieces to use, but I managed! And I added some of the Vicki Boutin stickers, which have some very lovely and positive phrases on them.


The patterned papers in the kit are excellent because they are double-sided, so I actually used both sides of the three papers I chose, giving me even more color variation!

I also layered two of the cut-apart flags to create a little embellishment cluster in the top right-hand corner of my layout. I stamped the "oh happy life" phrase from the Amy Tangerine rotary stamp onto the circle embellishment.


And then I used four of the blank cut-apart labels for my journaling. The phrase comes from the end-of-chapter review for chapter 3 in Chrystal Evans Hurst's book She's Still There. (You can read my review of the book here.)


I also added a piece of the Sweet Succulents flair and covered up a little mistake that I made with one of the American Crafts planner tags. Then I sprinkled a bit of the sequins mix and some Shimmerz spray from my stash, and voila! The layout was done.


You can find out more about the Cheeky Studio kit club by visiting this link, and you can also purchase the Sweet Succulents products individually along with all the other great stand-alone ephemera that Cheeky Studio produces in the Cheeky Studio store. Don't forget to use my discount code, CookScrap10, when shopping!


Comments

  1. Beautifully created! Thanks for joining the JULY challenge @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love the circles that you used to draw attention to your photo! So glad you joined us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch and what a beautiful photo. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely layout!I love the cluster on the upper right! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning take on the sketch. That is one gorgeous photo. Thanks so much for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos, it is a wonderful work ☆
    Thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page! Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment