Bountiful Scrapbook Layout

Today's layout is for the March challenge over at the Creative Embellishments blog. The challenge was to be inspired by a picture and to use roses on the layout. You can see the picture inspiration at the original post here.


I liked the reddish/orange hair of the woman in the picture inspiration, and it reminded me of fall, so I decided to break out my fall-themed Autumn Hayride kit from The International Scrapbook Garden and get some pictures from Thanksgiving scrapbooked.

I included some Prima ephemera, acrylic dots, and flowers, including roses, in my embellishment clusters, and I even did some splatters here and there with my Tattered Angels Harvest Moon Glimmer Mist. I'm so glad that I found that in my stash!


I altered some of the Creative Embellishments chipboard that came in the kit using some Prima Acrylic Paint Sparks Ginger Magic, Shimmerz Vibez in Grape Escape, Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Green with Envy, and Ingvild Bolme Rusty Keys Chalk Ink.

This bottom embellishment cluster ended up being rather large, but I had fun putting it together and figuring out where all the pieces should go. Quite a cornucopia, huh?


So that's the layout for today! Thanks for looking and don't forget to visit the Creative Embellishments blog to play along, too.

Comments

  1. Hi Laurie! Thanks for joining us this month at Creative Embellishments with this full of family fun page! Look delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment