Sipp Sparkling Organics Review

I remember when Jones Soda first came out and it was so cool that there were other flavors of soda different from the regular cola and lemon-lime and grape and orange. Well, the world of flavored sodas continues to expand. And just like there are craft beers, there are craft sodas.

Sipp Sparkling Organics is one company that is making "sip-perior" craft soda, and they're doing it by mixing organic ingredients to create unique layers of blended fruits and herbs in a sparkling beverage. You can enjoy the soda on its own or mix it into a cocktail. It's up to you!

There are a variety of flavors, including Zesty Orange, Ginger Blossom, Mojo Berry, Lemon Flower, Ruby Rose, and Summer Pear.

I had the chance to try out one of the Sipp flavors, thanks to a free sample left for me by a PR agency, and I liked it so much I wanted to write about it for you. The flavor was Ginger Blossom: ginger, vanilla, and lime.

Now, let me be honest. My first few sips had me a little wary. The ginger and lime I was okay with, but the vanilla? I wasn't sure I was feeling the vanilla. Yet I persisted! And after a few more sips, the flavor mixture started to grow on me. It really did!

I thought it was quite a refreshing and unique sparkling beverage that made a nice alternative to plain water, which is what I normally drink. And because it's made with organic ingredients and only has 88 calories per can, it's a little healthier than a can of traditional soda. (You can also purchase these in bottles, and one bottle has 100 calories.)

You can find Sipp in a variety of stores, such as Whole Foods, Target, and Amazon. There is a store locator tool on the company's website to make it easy to find a store that carries Sipp products near you. (My local Target carries it!! Who knew??) Plus, there's a printable coupon on that page!


If you really like soda, but you need an alternative to all the sugar and calories, Sipp would be a good choice! And if you live on the East Coast, you'll be happy to know that it's made in Pennsylvania, so you'd be supporting local business by purchasing some! (I wonder if they do factory tours....)

Go on and have a Sipp!

Comments