My Top 5 Cheeky Studio Layouts


In honor of it being the end of the year and the end of my design team term with Cheeky Studio, I thought it would be fun to revisit five of my most favorite layouts that I made using Cheeky Studio products.

1. Bunny Love
This layout uses the Easter 2018 collection from Cheeky Studio. I love, love, loved the blues, oranges, and grays in this collection. It's so versatile for things that are NOT Easter, too.



2. You Can't Make New Old Friends
Speaking of the versatility of the Easter 2018 collection! Here's another layout I made about meeting up with friends over the Christmas holiday, but I used the Easter products!



3. 1 Fine Day
This was a layout I made using the Wishes collection. It's celebration-themed, so you can use it for any special occasion, including birthdays. It's also gender neutral!


4. My Girl
This was one of my first layouts as part of the design team, and it uses the Wild Flowers 3 and 4 collections. Can you believe that now there are five Wild Flowers collections? They are so much fun!



5. Baby in a Basket
This was a fun one to put together using the Cheeky Studio Sweet Succulents collection. I loved the color scheme and the variety of ephemera pieces.


So those are my top 5! Am I missing anything? I might need to scraplift myself next year!

Stay tuned for Monday when I share my favorite Cheeky Studio products!



Comments