You Can't Make New Old Friends Scrapbook Page Featuring Cheeky Studio


I'm sure you've heard the phrase "Go big or go home!" That's how I felt when I saw Miranda's sketch for the Cheeky Studio April sketch challenge. What a big title! But I knew I wanted to play along.


And while reading a magazine I came across the perfect title for a photo of me and my high school friends that was taken over the Christmas holiday: You Can't Make New Old Friends


For this layout, I used the Easter 2018 collection! Easter, you say? But it doesn't look like Easter on this layout. I know! Isn't that the beauty of Cheeky Studio products? Those gorgeous florals and banner can be used in conjunction with the cute bunnies that come in the ephemera pack or you can use them on their own in a variety of different ways.


I also used the Easter 2018 sequins mix and the Mini Bows in White. There are a few splatters of the Shimmerz Vibez Don't Rain On My Parade, which came in my Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day 2018 Mixed Media Kit.

I kept this layout fairly simple mainly due to the big title (created using some Recollections alpha stickers that were on sale at Michael's) and also due to the busy pattern of the Pink Paislee Wild Child paper.


So that's my layout! I love how it turned out, and I thank Miranda for challenging me to go BIG with my title!

I also have a scrapbook process video to go along with this, so be sure to check that out on the CookScrapCraft YouTube channel here!

A few things: we'd love for you to participate in the challenge, too, so head over to the Cheeky Studio Facebook group to share your take on the sketch. Or use the hashtags #getcheeky and #cheekystudio when sharing your page on social media. You have until the end of this month. There will be a prize!

AND don't forget to use my discount code CookScrap10 when shopping in the Cheeky Studio store. It will save you 10 percent on your order!

Thanks for looking!

Comments