Bunny Love Scrapbook Layout featuring Cheeky Studio

Happy Easter! I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend and was able to spend some time with family and the Easter bunny. My Easter basket of goodies came early as you probably already saw with my Cheeky Studio design team kit for this month. And today I'm sharing with you the first layout using the Easter 2018 collection that came in my kit!


I just loved the color scheme of the collection with the blues and oranges and browns. And I had recently purchased a Recollections paper pad at Michael's with patterned paper that was just the perfect fit.

The design is based on a layout from Christin Gronnslett that I had pinned to my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board a few months ago.


I was also able to incorporate some orange and white Prima flowers from my stash to make some 3-D embellishment clusters along with the feathers and florals from the Easter 2018 ephemera pack.


Don't you just love that bunny in the hot air balloon? So cute! And I'm in love with the mix of blues in the Easter 2018 sequins mix. They are so shiny and gorgeous!


I also used one of the bunnies with the basket from the ephemera pack. I liked that the basket and the burlap piece from my stash sort of mimicked each other. My ephemera pack actually came with two bunnies with basket: one small and one big. So I still have another one to use for another Easter layout!


I was also able to use a mixed media goof on this layout. I backed my picture with some white cardstock that I had sprayed with some Shimmerz Vibez in Don't Rain On My Parade (which came from the Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day mixed media kit) using a stencil. I had intended to do the whole piece of cardstock and create a cool background, but it didn't work out so well, BUT I cut it to size so some of it fit behind my photo, and it totally worked here.

I also used that same Shimmerz color to do some splatters.


I have to say that I am totally in love with how this layout turned out. I think I am going to be using this design many more times because it was so easy to put together. I was also really pleased with how well the Easter 2018 collection fit with elements I already had in my scrap stash! And I still have so many more pieces left over for more Easter photos!

Don't forget to visit the Cheeky Studio store and use my discount code CookScrap10 when you purchase your own Easter 2018 collection! Have fun and thanks for looking!

Comments