My Girl Scrapbook Layout featuring Cheeky Studio

Can we start the week with cuteness overload? Here's a layout featuring my baby girl back when we could actually call her a baby. (That was just last year!) 


This is a combination of some Elle's Studio paper, washi tape, cut apart strips, and chipboard embellishments mixed with American Crafts Thickers, Echo Park polka dot paper, Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Spray in Hibiscus Rose, and Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers ephemera, plus the Cheeky Studio bows from the Valentine's Day mixed media kit.


I cannot tell you how much I am loving those Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers. They go with so much and are really making it easy for me to accent my scrapbook pages, especially the pages that don't seem to have much embellishments to go with them.


And look at how cute that little bow is up there! The mixed media kit comes with white, navy blue, and black bows. I used a white one and a black one because I had white and black polka dot paper backing my photo.


Oh, and I also snuck some sequins in there! I can't remember if this sequins was from the Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day mixed media kit, too. I think it was. I just pulled out the iridescent ones to give the page a little shimmer.


And here is where I used all of the washi and cut aparts instead of using a bunch of patterned papers, which I did not have. I thought it worked out pretty well!

So there you have it. A super easy layout accented by some gorgeous products, courtesy of Cheeky Studio.

And you can get your hands on those products, too. Don't forget to use code CookScrap10 for a discount when you check out!

Comments