Baby in a Basket Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I've been having fun working with my August kit from Cheeky Studio, but I did create one other layout using my July kit and the Sweet Succulents products. 

This is just a random photo I took of my daughter playing in a small toy bin in her room. She was doing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat".


I've really been enjoying doing the bisected scrapbook design, so that's what I did with this layout. And then I added extra patterned paper in the corners, continuing in the same diagonal I created with the photo and embellishments.


I love the Vicki Boutin stickers that were in the July kit, and I'm so glad that I finally figured out what my problem was with the Amy Tangerine stamp. I was coating it with TOO MUCH ink. I never knew that could be a problem. I added the hearts from the stamp around my photo and embellishments using some older Stampin' Up ink.


The gold letters were from my stash. I don't know the manufacturer, but I liked that they matched the gold trim on the American Crafts planner tabs that were part of the July kit.

Don't forget that you can still purchase the Sweet Succulents products in the Cheeky Studio store and save 10% on your order when you use my discount code, Cookscrap10. If you want to subscribe to the kit club, find more information here


Comments