Meal Plan Monday - March 6

It's baaaaack!

Yes, the meal plans sort of went on hiatus. We had a week where I was gone for work, and then my husband had a lot of stuff going on in the evenings, so it just didn't seem to make sense to actually plan anything. We kind of winged it and ate on our own on the nights when one of us was gone.

But it's back! And I'm happy to say that we're breaking out some favorites this week, and I'm trying something new for myself!

Sunday: Mini Turkey Meatloaves with Maple Green Beans and mashed potatoes

Monday: Penne with Ricotta Cheese and Greens

Tuesday: Ricotta Breakfast Pizza

Wednesday: Scallop Pasta

Thursday: Slow Cooker Crack Chicken, applesauce, and mini corn on the cob

Friday: turkey burgers, fries, applesauce, and sweet corn

Saturday: the baby's 1st birthday!!!!!!! cake and ice cream!!!!!!!

Comments