Breakfast Pizza - Pinterest Challenge

This one was so easy, I don't even know why I had to pin it. I should have just come up with it on my own! I mean, it's just scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese on a pizza crust.

But I'm glad I did find this recipe for Breakfast Pizza on Pinterest because this recipe calls for ricotta cheese as the base on the pizza crust. And that was a really good call!


What's also nice about this pizza is that you can make it from scratch or just make it easy! We used pre-made Udi's gluten-free pizza crusts and baked the pizza according to Udi's instructions. We also used Hormel Real Bacon Bits instead of cooking bacon and crumbling it up. So this whole meal took about 15 minutes to make.

This was also a great way to use up leftover ricotta cheese. Over the weekend I made one of our favorite pasta dishes, Penna with Ricotta Cheese and Greens, and every time I make it, I end up with half a container of ricotta cheese left over. But I never come up with a way to use up the rest of the cheese. Until now!


If you can scramble eggs, then you can make this pizza. Great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner! (Lunch, too.)

Comments