Love Love Love Scrapbook Page - Scrap the Girls

You already saw how I played along with the Scrap the Boys challenge this month, but I also did the June Scrap the Girls challenge. It was all about mixing patterns, so here's how I interpreted it.


There were four different patterns all right next to each other in the inspiration picture. So I grabbed these patterned cards to use as a background for my photo. The "Love" card is also part of that collection, and it's on top of a flowery patterned envelope that houses a journaling card. You can see there is a chipboard heart from Creative Embellishments attached to the card as a tab for pulling it out.


I also used other Creative Embellishments hearts as embellishments surrounding the picture. I liked the sentiments on some of the hearts, reminiscent of Valentine's Day heart candy, but for the ones that I didn't like, I just turned them over and had the blank side show.


The "love" frame that goes around the photo matches the "love" card. They were part of the same collection. I like how the frame is smaller than the photo. I liked being able to embellish right on top of the photo and really emphasizing the part of the photo that has me and my daughter in it.

Do you have a lot of girl pictures? You should consider doing the Scrap the Girls challenges. Each month is something different and a lot of fun.

Comments

  1. Definitely met the brief with Scrap the Girls challenge this month. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this page! Very cleverly put together! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, not only lots of patterns but lots of love and hearts too.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment