Happy U R Mine Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I'm back with another scrapbook layout using the brand new Cheeky Studio Wishes collection. The last layout I did was birthday-themed, which the Wishes collection is perfect for. But you can also use it for so many other things. Here's a page I made about my daughter. No birthday. No special occasion. Just a random picture of her playing!


I mixed the ephemera, flair, and bows from the Wishes collection with some Echo Park and Recollections paper from my stash. It worked perfectly!

And then I also decided to play along with the Scrap Our Stash June Golden Globe challenge, which was to be inspired by the movie poster for The Pursuit of Happyness and use items from your stash for each letter of the word "FATHER".


As you can see, I have the word "happy" in my title, as well as on one of the Cheeky Studio cut-aparts. And I thought the sentiment on the 2x2 square about "You R My Wish Come True" was very fitting for a layout about my daughter and also tied well into the movie, which has a strong parent-child relationship in it.


For my "FATHER" products, I used Flair, Alphas, Twine, Hexagons, Ephemera, and Ribbon. I'm so glad I had the Cheeky Studio products to help me out on this one because they definitely made getting at least two of the letters done!


So that's my layout and I'm super happy (ooo, see what I did there?) with how it turned out! I love that I was able to incorporate different shapes on the layout and use one of the Wishes frames as a layering background for my photo. (It was too small to actually frame the photo.) And I love how nicely this collection plays with other things in my stash!

Don't forget about my discount code when shopping in the Cheeky Studio store! Thanks for looking!


Comments

  1. Super sweet and cute layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment