2 Good 2 Be 4 Gotten Scrapbook Page - Scrap the Boys

The last time I participated in a Scrap the Boys challenge was a few months ago. I normally don't have any pictures of boys to scrap. However, when my husband came home from DJing his school's dance, I found two strips of photo booth pictures he'd taken with a male co-worker and several of their male students. All pictures of boys! (Of course, I had to cover all their faces, but I swear they're all boys.)

So here's my take on the June challenge, which was a mood board with red, black, a dog, and theme "buddies".


I had this fun chipboard sticker with the words "boys will be boys" in my stash that I knew would be perfect for these photos. I also had red and black Recollections papers in my stash to fit with the color scheme of the mood board.


I wasn't sure how to incorporate the dog part of the mood board, but then I remembered I had the Cheeky Studio Furry Friends collection, so I broke out a few dog die-cuts and sprinkled the Furry Friends sequins along the diagonal. (Yes, I used pink sequins for a boy layout! Real men wear pink, right?)


I used a "Friends" sticker that fit nicely with the theme of "buddies", and then I did a long-ish title based on something people used to write in yearbooks back in the day. (Do they still write this?) It seemed fitting because it's what friends would write to other friends (buddies), and these pictures were taken near the end of the school year when people would be writing in yearbooks!

See what I did there?

What did you write in people's yearbooks? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. A fabulous layout and a creative way to interpret the challenge. I love the colour theme, including the pink sequins and the doggies are so sweet. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute!! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrap the Boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout! I love the way you scrapped these fun and fabulous photos! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing at STB.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment