Top 5 at NJMOM Baby Expo

Earlier this month I had the opportunity to attend the NJMOM Baby Expo as a member of the media. I had also gone to the one in Long Branch, NJ, back in September (and picked my faves from that), but this one was held in Hoboken, NJ, and featured some different vendors.

Here are some of my favorite finds:

1. Mommy Totes - Don't know what to bring to the hospital? Let Mommy Totes pack for you! This tote bag comes with everything you could need to get through delivery and recovery. Yes, even the mesh underwear.


2. TWELVElittle Diaper Bags - Just look at the organized storage inside this diaper bag!! And the pattern - gorgeous! This would have been on my must-have list two years ago!


3. BANG Cookies - Okay, so not specifically mom- or baby-related, but sometimes after a long day of childrearing, you need a cookie. BANG Cookies, a NJ company, makes HUGE and delicious cookies in several flavors. (My favorite was the Sea Salt Chocolate.) These would make a great stocking stuffer, too.


4. Little Legacy Portraits - How gorgeous would a black-and-white photo of your child (like the one below) look hanging on your wall? Or a grandparent's wall? I fell in love with the look of this photography. I've never seen anything like it!


5. Neurotic Mommy's Living Crazy Healthy - I met Neurotic Mommy founder Jennifer Rose Rossano at the Expo and had a really nice conversation with her about her brand-new cookbook that aims to bring some healthy foods to your family dinner table. I think there might be some gluten-free and dairy-free recipes in here!


Comments