Cheeky Studio July Design Team Kit Unboxing


I was so excited for my July design team kit to arrive on my doorstep because I'm getting to try out the brand new Cheeky Studio kit club this month! If you haven't already, you can go here to subscribe. Basically, each month you'll receive a curated kit filled with unique Cheeky Studio ephemera plus a few extra goodies from other manufacturers that coordinate with the Cheeky Studio products!

I've got pictures below of what comes in the July kit!


Extra coordinating products: American Crafts Memory Planner 12 Tabs, Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Stickers, and Amy Tangerine Rotary Stamp. (The stamp is going to be perfect for some stamp pads that I just purchased on sale at Michael's!)


Sweet Succulents Ephemera, Labels and Bouquets, Flair, Sequins Mix, and Cut Aparts. All of these come together in the July kit, but you can also purchase them individually in the Cheeky Studio shop.

The colors of this collection are just gorgeous! I especially love the way the colors look together in the sequins mix. Beautiful! I want to use this collection for scrapbooking some botanical garden pictures that I have, but I can also see this as being great for Mother's Day pictures or card-making.


Two solid color papers and six double-sided patterned papers. I love that the patterned papers are double-sided! I think that gives you even more to work with.


And don't worry - Cheeky Studio is still going to be creating stand-alone ephemera. Based on the results of a Facebook group poll, Tuesdae created this new Family First Ephemera pack that is filled with moms, dads, grandparents, babies, cats, and dogs of all shape and colors. Plus, there are stars and hearts!


I totally want to use the little blonde girl and her mom for the photo of me and my daughter taken on Mother's Day!

Another reminder, when you shop in the Cheeky Studio store and use my discount code, CookScrap10, you can save 10% on your purchase!

Stay tuned to see what I create with this brand new kit!


Comments