Top 4 Soup & Stew Recipes

Well, hopefully, the weather where you are is getting colder because, you know, it is winter! And with (finally) colder weather, it's the perfect time to make soups and stews. Here are some of our favorite soup and stew recipes.
Loaded Bacon-Potato Soup with Cheddar and Chives

1. Loaded Bacon-Potato Soup with Cheddar and Chives
This is hands-down the best potato soup recipe I've ever found. And it's super easy to transform gluten-free, too. Just make sure to use gluten-free broth.

2. Italian Pasta and Bean Soup
I included this in our Top 10 Pasta Recipes, but it deserves to be here, too. It's a simple and easy soup to whip up on a weeknight, and it makes great leftovers.

3. Slow Cooker Beef Stew
We actually made this over the weekend. I recommend using pre-cut stew meat, and instead of using wine, I just add more beef broth. Make sure your broth is gluten-free!

4. Chicken Tortilla Soup
We've made different versions of this soup over the years, but this recipe from Fitness magazine made its way into my recipe binder. Apparently, I've never blogged about this recipe before, so I guess I'll have to do that!

Comments