Flying - Butterfly Scrapbook Pages

I haven't been doing much scrapbooking lately. I've really been taking it slow. Do you ever get into a creative slump or just not find enough free time to really sit, create, and enjoy? The only time I really have to scrap is on the weekends, and the past few weekends have just been really busy. There is just way too much to do!!
 
But I did find time to get pictures from our trip to the Mackinac Island Butterfly House scrapped. I did one one-pager and one two-pager. First up, pictures of my mom's new best friend.
 
 
 


I wanted to use some blues on that page in order to complement the bright blue of the butterfly's wings. It was so pretty! We were so glad that it did land on my mom's shoulder otherwise we might not have been able to see it with its wings open.

Next up, the two-pager. These are just pictures of the other butterflies and the inside of the Butterfly House. You guys have actually seen some of these pictures in my review of the Butterfly House.

 
 

I figured the butterfly patterned paper would be a good fit, and then I used my Spellbinders Grand Calibur to cut out butterflies in other patterns. I also used my border punch to make those lovely scallops along the floral paper.

Hopefully I'll have more pages to share with you soon!! Thanks for looking!


Comments

  1. pretty pages and really pretty photos - that looks like a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the butterfly chair you were sitting in. Such a beautiful set of pages! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment