Off the Board November - December Daily Tips - Scrapbook Process #179

It's the last Wednesday of the month, so that means it's time for another Off the Board challenge with Crystal from Pinapple Papers. Each month, a talented group of crafters takes inspiration from their Pinterest boards to create a scrapbook layout. And this month, I got inspiration from this cool December Daily album cover from Scrapbook.com


I decided to take inspiration from this cover for the first page of my 2021 December Daily album. If you watch my process video for my scrapbook layout, then you'll also get some great tips for doing a December Daily album! Here's what I came up with:


 

This was so fun to put together, even though I don't have a picture yet for it or any real idea of how I'm going to do pictures this year. Will I do them every day? I don't think so. I do think that I'll incorporate more journaling and artsy stuff than in year's past. Stay tuned to my YouTube channel for the full flip-through once my December Daily album is complete!



I purchased a new Christmas paper pad from Michael's a few weeks ago, and I'm using that paper with all of the leftover holiday embellishments I've accumulated from years past. But I will be on the lookout for some good deals this weekend to see if I can add to my embellishment stash.



Thanks so much for watching, and don't forget to check out all the other crafters located in the description box of my YouTube video!

Comments