November Challenge YOUrself Scrapbook Challenge - Stamps - Process #173

There's a new challenge up at Challenge YOUrself! This month you must use a picture of you somewhere on the layout AND stamps. You can see that I used stamps as part of my title, and I stamped a little bit on the background paper to add to the embellishments.

You can find out more in my process video.

 

This one came together very easily. I bisected my layout in half and did paper tearing on the top two patterned papers. A lot of this is from my August Paper Issues kit, but I did add some old Jen Hadfield stickers because they had to do with cooking and there's photos are about Paula Deen who cooks.



The stamps are Kaisercraft and Not Just for Boys Kit Club. They were perfect for the cooking theme, and they stamped really well, which is also very important.



So that's it! Make sure you play along this month. We'd love to see what you create!

Comments