Scrapbook Process #166

Hello and welcome back to the blog! Today's scrapbook process video shows you how I put together my monthly Project Life-style pages. (While you're at my YouTube channel, make sure you subscribe!)


I started doing this for 2021 and am really enjoying how these pages give me a way to scrapbook photos without having to worry too much about design and layout. I also feel like doing it this way prohibits me from having a bunch of random one-photo layouts taking up space in an album. I wonder if I'll be able to get all of 2021 in one album? I wouldn't hold my breath...


For these pages, I use Scrapbook.com page protectors and the Simple Stories Hello Today collection. I bought all of the 12x12 papers early in the year and have been purchasing a few extra embellishments from the collection as needed.


Sometimes I stick the embellishments on the outside of the plastic page protector because I like that you can see and feel the dimension, but other times I just keep the embellishments protected behind the plastic. It really just depends on how I'm feeling or what type of embellishment cluster I'm going for.


Do you do page layouts like this?

Thanks for looking!

Comments