Scrapbook & Cards Today Inspiration Series Part 5 - Scrapbook Process #170

It's time again for another process video in my Scrapbook & Cards Today inspiration series. This is my take on the summer issue's Designer Challenge.


Using the same list of supplies that the magazine's design team member's used, I created my own 12x12 layout. It was fun trying to piece together the different types of products from different manufacturers, but mixing collections and companies is what I love to do.


I did add sequins from my stash because I just felt like this layout needed a little extra something. Is that considered cheating? Maybe, but I don't care!

This is a photo of me holding up the shirt I earned doing the American Cancer Society's 40 Miles in May Challenge. Thanks to everyone who donated to my fundraiser! If you want to know more, let me know in the comments!


Thanks for looking!

Comments