Off the Board Challenge - Scrapbook Process #169

I'm back today with another scrapbook layout inspired by my Pinterest boards! This is for the monthly Off the Board with Pineapple Papers hop. Be sure to watch my process video to get the full list of participants!


In honor of Halloween, I chose this super cute Halloween card by Patricia Roebuck to inspire my 12x12 page.


I really liked the spider web background, but I didn't have a web stamp. I did have a spider stamp, so I combined that with some other Halloween stamps in my stash to create my own background on white cardstock. Then, I cut that homemade patterned paper into a large circle and placed it on solid purple cardstock. I just love purple as a Halloween color!


I used two purple misting sprays for splatters on the purple cardstock, and then I cut a circle out of scrap paper to stand in as a photo. Obviously, Halloween hasn't happened yet, but I'm planning on using this layout for a photo of my kiddo going trick-or-treating.


To mimic the design of the original card a little bit more, I found some Halloween-esque embellishments in my Harry Potter scrap stash and layered them up at the bottom of my page. Then I drew a border, added some sequins, and called it a day!

Thanks so much for looking!

Comments