2021 Vision Board

As I recapped just the other week, last year I made a vision board. My first ever. You can find out more and get vision board ideas here.

After the whirlwind of craziness that was 2020, I seriously considered not doing another one for 2021. But I figured that since I survived the past year, it couldn't hurt to make another vision board.


I still cut and pasted pictures and words from magazines onto posterboard (just a half-size, not a full posterboard this year), but I organized this year's vision board a little differently. I've created a general bucket list that combines far-fetched goals (meeting Dolly Parton) with others that are much easier to accomplish with a little time and effort (fix up our backyard garden). 

As the year 2020 has shown us, you just never know what can happen!


So it's all going down on my list, and I'm sure I'll keep adding to the list throughout the year, but the things that are on my list right now are the things represented on my vision board. 

Wish me luck! Let's see what 2021 brings!

Have you created a vision board for this year? What is on your list to accomplish?

Comments