Going on a Bear Hunt Scrapbook Page

Today's layout is a two-pager! I've actually started doing them more often, and this one was inspired by the two-page sketch over at Stick It Down.


The papers I chose for this were inspired by a challenge photo at Inspired By. I wrote down a few notes about it: plaid, trees, bear, wood grain, four grid shelf. As you can see, these photos from the Vermont Teddy Bear Company meet the "bear" requirement.


I had originally thought I might create a grid layout, but then I saw the Stick It Down sketch and changed my mind. So that part of my inspiration went by the wayside. However, I did get some wood grain paper, some sort of plaid-ish paper, and some fall-colored leaves (trees).


The patterned papers are the Autumn Orchard collection from Photo Play, and so because I essentially had fall colors, I pulled some of my Prima Amber Moon embellishments and stickers to go with the theme. I found a lot of word stickers that fit pretty well with these pictures. I mean, "Lots of cuddling" can describe a cozy fall night but also hugging a giant teddy bear.


And that's pretty much it! I have another set of Vermont Teddy Bear Company photos to scrap (and I'll talk more about the factory tour there in that blog post), plus two more photos from a restaurant, and then my Vermont vacation album will be done!!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Oh my this is just adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooo cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! I love the details that the leaves add. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout :) Cute take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us over at Stick It Down.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout, Laurie, I love the colour choice! That brown matches the bear perfectly! Thanks for scrapping along with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great double page layout. Thanks for joining us over on Stick It Down.

    Terri xxx (SID DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cuteness overload is almost un-bear-able! Great job using our sketch at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful! I'm glad we could inspire you Laurie! Thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! You've given me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment