Challenge YOUrself December Scrapbook Challenge - Anything Goes

It's the last Challenge YOUrself scrapbook challenge of the year 2020! And this one is an easy one: anything goes. That means you can do whatever you want on your layout just as long as YOU are in the picture or pictures. 

Here's what I created, and you can get more details when you watch the process video, number 104!


I started with a background page of Bella Blvd Besties in a purple color. I don't remember the exact name of the purple. And then I paired that with some striped Pinkfresh Studio paper from the Days of Splendor collection. I really wanted to do something with it on the angle, but I had a hard time getting it to fit the way I wanted it.


I used a selfie that I had taken holding my very first Paper Issues purchase as a member of the design team. I just wanted to document that moment. It was the third design team that I got to be a part of this year!


And since this was a layout about me, I used embellishments from the Simple Stories I Am collection. Add some Pinkfresh enamel dots and some purple splatter from Shimmerz and Kaisercraft, and it's a done layout! (Though I do wish I had done the misting spray BEFORE putting down all the papers and embellishments, but...hindsight.)

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you head over to the Challenge YOUrself blog to see what the rest of the design team created and enter your own layout in the challenge. Good luck!

Comments

  1. Pretty LO, congrats 👏💐
    I like this collection, i am 😊
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment