Thank You for Being Our Kid Scrapbook Page - Challenge YOUrself

We're getting into the fall season, which automatically evokes thoughts of thankfulness. And that is the theme for this month's Challenge YOUrself challenge. What scrapbook layout will you create using the theme "thankful"? Here's what I came up with, and you can see more in my scrapbook process video.



I used old Simple Stories and Fancy Pants Designs on this layout. The title is a combination of Heidi Swapp, Fancy Pants Designs, and Elle's Studio alphas. I had to use the red alphas because I ran out of enough orange alphas to make the title I wanted.


This was a fairly easy layout to put together. I created a layered border of embellishments underneath my photos. Some of the embellishments are flat, while others are popped up with foam dots.

The ticket cluster at the top was probably the hardest to figure out how to lay down. I had those three tickets in all sorts of configurations before finally liking the way they looked layered in a cluster. And the corkboard heart just tied it together.

So that's my layout. THANK you for looking and I hope you'll join us this month. Don't forget to include a photo of yourself on the layout!

Comments