Love This Scrapbook Page and Paper Issues LIVE Scrap

Just a friendly announcement that I'm hosting another LIVE scrap in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group this weekend. Details below! I hope you'll join me.

 


I'll be doing the Danielle Does It Live Tag You're It challenge, so come check it out. Here's what I created during my last LIVE when I did the Free File Free for All challenge using Paper Issues free cut files.


If you missed it, you can catch the replay here. I printed out the free cut file image from the Paper Issues store and then fussy cut it with scissors because I don't have a cutting machine. I was inspired to do a Christmas page because of the triangle-patterned paper in the Simple Stories Kate & Ash line. It just looked so much like Christmas trees to me!

If you're shopping in the Paper Issues store, remember that all cut files are always FREE, and if you use my code Lars, you can save 20% off everything else!



Comments