Parma Vegan Parmesan Review

When you're dairy-free, it's hard to enjoy the foods you used to. Like fettuccine alfredo made with Parmesan cheese.

So imagine my delight when I got the chance to receive free samples of Parma! Vegan Parmesan. This plant-based Parmesan comes in a variety of flavors, including Original, Better Than Bacon, Chipotle Cayenne, and Garlicky Green. With such an array, you can add this "cheese" to pasta, popcorn, vegetables, salads, pizza, and other savory foods.



So how did I use it? To make my beloved fettuccine alfredo, of course! To make it dairy-free, I used Silk brand heavy cream and the original Parma! flavor. I used up the whole bottle of the "cheese" for this, but I think it was well worth it. 


And then I added the Better Than Bacon flavor to my popcorn during our annual Saturday night family movie night. This totally elevated the flavor of my sea salt popcorn - and was something more interesting than the typical popcorn flavors of cheddar or caramel. 



If you're not sure how to use the different flavors of Parma!, you can visit their website Eat Parma for recipes, including a yummy-sounding Creamy Artichoke Dip.

Oh, and along with being vegan, these are gluten-free, GMO-free, soy-free, and kosher. And when you purchase Parma! Vegan Parmesan, you're supporting a women-founded, -owned, and -operated business right here in the U.S. 

I think this plant-based Parmesan cheese is a nice substitute for those of us who can't tolerate dairy and for those eating a vegan, keto, or paleo diet. There are so many different ways you can use Parma! Vegan Parmesan and all of its flavors, so experiment and get creative. Who says eating dairy-free has to be restricting or boring?

Comments