What a View Scrapbook Page

I've got another scrapbook process video for you! I've been trying to be good about filming these. And this process video might be one of the last using my old lighting set-up. Now I've got some newfangled lights that will hopefully make the videos a little bit better.

I really love the way this one turned out, mainly because I was using up just a bunch of random bits from my stash!


These are funny selfies that my daughter took last year. She loves playing around with my digital camera. Do we have a future photographer on our hands? I don't know! Maybe just a future memory keeper. I remember loving taking pictures when I was a kid, too.


I was inspired to use up some patterned branding strips, so I just created clusters of three strips with some embellishments on top. And then I finished everything off with some Shimmerz splatters in Glorious Day and stamping from Stampin' Up.


I haven't used those Stampin' Up stamps in YEARS. But they really were perfect for the vibe of this layout.

So that's it! Thanks for looking!

Comments