My Favorite Things - February 2020

I think I forgot to share favorite things from last month. Probably because last month was crazy with a car accident and having to get a new car - there just wasn't much that I was loving in January.

But February is a new month!

So here is my short list of things I'm loving this month:

1. Caulipower Sweet Potatoasts
These are amazing! You'll find them in the freezer section, and all you do is bake them in the oven or toaster oven and top them with your favorite toppings. I did almond butter, honey, and pecans because I had those things on hand. However, I can't wait to try these with a fried egg and avocado. Doesn't that sound good??



One of my goals this year is to make more things from my Pinterest boards. I started by trying something new for breakfast from my Good Morning, Breakfast board: gluten-free, dairy-free cinnamon toast breakfast loaf cake from Silvana Nardone. When this came out of the oven, I have to admit, it smelled kind of weird. And it actually didn't taste that great when warm. But I wrapped it in foil and placed it in the fridge, and let me tell you, this tasted great cold!


3. Lactaid Sour Cream
I am SO glad I discovered that lactose-free sour cream exists! It was the perfect topping on this Tex-Mex Chili that I made from the Milk Bar Life cookbook. (I'm actually looking to get rid of this cookbook. Anybody want it?)


4. Paper Plate Crafts
If you have small kids, you better have paper plates stocked up. Apologies for the blurry picture, but this is an example of a quick craft I rustled up for my "activity"-obsessed preschooler. I cut out the shapes from construction paper while she colored in the plate, and then I handed her the shapes and a glue stick and told her to make her snowman. This was the end result. A true work of art.


So those are some of my favorite things right now! What are you loving?

Comments