Santa Stop Scrapbook Page

Every month The ScrapRoom hosts two challenges. I already showed you what I was doing for the JumpStart Sketch Challenge, but this is my take on the Freaky Fast Formula challenge. It took a lot of moving everything around and cutting down my photos to make all the elements work.



This layout is titled "Santa Stop" because the pictures are from when Santa Claus drove down our street in a fire truck. This happens every year in our town, and I'm so excited to share the experience with my daughter. She liked it a little better this year than the two years before.


Most of the elements on here are from an Echo Park Christmas pack. I added some Alene's glitter snow to the white tree on the cut-apart for extra dimension, and the shiny striped washi tape is from an old Hip Kit Club Christmas kit.


I can't remember the manufacturers of the alpha stickers. They were just letters that I had in my stash.

So that's it! Thanks for looking and don't forget to play along!

Comments