So Deer Scrapbook Page

Last month I won a challenge at The ScrapRoom and received a really nice prize. You can check out my prize haul video on YouTube. 

Here's what I made for this month's The ScrapRoom sketch challenge.


These are pictures of my daughter at a library craft time last year. The kids made reindeer hats, hence the title of this layout. I used a mixture of old things from my Christmas kit - Wild Whisper, Cheeky Studio, Echo Park.


The patterned circle in the middle is actually popped up on foam dots. I've been trying to use those more because I like the way they add dimension to a page. I've also been trying to ink the edges of my papers and photos more, again because sometimes having a more defined edge makes things pop off the page.


I added a bit of chipboard to one of the banners. It's from Creative Embellishments. I saw something on Facebook or Instagram about how coloring in a plain piece of chipboard with a brown marker gives it the illusion of having been "stained". So that's what I did here. I think it worked pretty well!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to play along!

Comments