Fierce Mommy Scrapbook Page

Here's a recent layout I made using up some old and some new. You might recall that I showed you this New Jersey patterned paper in my Stamp & Scrapbook Expo Haul video. I was going to save it for some Jersey Shore photos, but instead I decided to use it for this selfie I took at last year's NJMOM NJ Baby Expo in Hoboken.


There's another event this year on Sunday, November 3 in Jersey City, NJ, and to celebrate the event's 5th anniversary, it's bigger than ever! If you're looking to check out what's new from more than 80 baby and toddler exhibitors (this includes baby gear, accessories, local services, and more), enter to win giveaways, and try out samples, then head on over to njbabyexpo.com to get your tickets. (One year they had complimentary massage therapists, and that was amazing!)


So for this, I layered a bunch of Cheeky Studio floral ephemera pieces over a 4x6 card from the same collection. I love how this turned out, though I had to be very careful when trying to piece it all together.


I also took a Cheeky Studio journaling square and stamped one of my new New Jersey stamps in the middle. Yes, I know that the state of New Jersey goes vertical instead of horizontal, but this is how it fit best in the spot, and this way you can read that it says "New Jersey".

I added two stickers from the Prima Zella Teal collection, too, because the blue colors sort of went with the blues in the other products I picked. And the title is from some leftover foam alpha stickers (not sure if they are American Crafts). I turned over a bunch of "W"s to make them "M"s. Maybe the title should be "resourceful mama"?

Thanks for looking! And if you have any questions about the NJMOM NJ Baby Expo, please let me know!

Comments