The Boys Scrapbook Page

This is my first-ever entry into one of the Scrap the Boys scrapbook challenges. Obviously, I have a daughter, so I don't have many pictures of boys. However, I did have this one of my husband with his brothers and nephew from last summer, and I figured it would be perfect to go with this month's challenge, which was a blue-themed mood board.


The mood board had a cool swirly patterned blue on it, and when I saw the patterned paper that I ended up using as my background paper, it reminded me of the swirly blue, so that's why I chose to use it.


I picked some other elements that had blue in them for this layout to go with the blue color scheme of the mood board, but you can see that other colors (including a very girly pink) made their way onto the page, too.


And I got to use this cool "shaker" frame that I found at Tuesday Morning. It has sequins inside the transparency, and it just looked so cool placed over the "dude" sticker. Plus, the frame was blue!

I also backed the photo with some wavy blue paper, but you can't really see the pattern that well. The wavy blue was supposed to mimic something else from the mood board. I'm glad I still used it, though, even if it didn't end up being a major focus as I had at first intended.

So that's it! Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Cute shaker!And love your color choice!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaker embellishment and the touch of pink. Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap the Boys for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to find some 'boys' to scrap and I love the shaker card which adds interest. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the moodboard! I love all the little details. Thank you for playing along with us at SBT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you shaker frame and a great foto! Thank you for playing along with STB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooh! I love that photo of your "boys!!!" You scrapped it with such creativity. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys for the mood board challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment