ShopRite Chef's Menu Thai Coconut Chicken Meal Kit

Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with what to eat for the week, but I've really been enjoying the Chef's Menu Meal Kits at ShopRite. It's just like those meal kits you get delivered to your house, but you can pick them up at your grocery store. And some of them are gluten-free!

Like the one I made the other night: Thai Coconut Chicken. And it was dairy-free for me!


It was only $11.99 for the whole kit and that fed me, my husband, and my daughter with enough for both my husband and daughter to have seconds. Yes, even my 2.5-year-old wanted more! I saved my "seconds" for lunch during the week.

Everything was pre-portioned. The chicken was already cut up for me, so all I had to do was throw it in the skillet and cook it. The rice cooked in the microwave. The sauce was already mixed up and ready to go. The veggies came together in a pre-portioned packed all ready to go, so I didn't have to buy more carrots and cabbage and snap peas and broccoli than I was going to use.

And it took only 15 minutes to make!!

We've also done the Pork Scallopini and my daughter liked that a lot, but I haven't seen it in awhile.

If you're looking for something easy to make for dinner, then I would totally recommend these kits. They're available at these grocery stores.

Comments