Your Future is Bright Scrapbook Page

Happy Monday, y'all! Here's a layout that came together oh so quickly all using products from my stash! 


I used my Lea France Stained Glass Stencil to create the design of the layout with the four pictures, and then I filled in the blank spots with an old piece of Sassafras Lass patterned paper and Echo Park Stripes & Dots paper. I have no idea who the manufacturer is for the navy blue patterned background paper.


But then when I saw the colors on the papers I was using, I knew that they would be perfect with the navy and maroon of the Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day products. I still had some of the stickers left over from last month's design team kit, so I used them as embellishment in the corners of the layout.


And for the title, I just knew I had to use the Echo Park chipboard sunglasses embellishments. So to go around those sunnies, I used some old Basic Grey Mon Ami mini alphas and some Sticko chipboard alphas. Underneath the title I added a pattern of sequins from the Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day sequins mix.

I also did a few splatters of the Shimmerz Vibez Don't Rain On My Parade. It's such a gorgeous navy color, and you can get that from the Cheeky Studio shop, too.

And that's it! This was a perfect naptime layout, and these days, those are the BEST kinds of layouts.

Thanks for looking!

Comments