Ch-ch-changes!

In case you haven't noticed (because you only read my blog via Google Reader and don't actually visit the blog itself), I've added some new Pages to the top. I'm making category pages so that it's easy for you to find all my blog posts that cover specific topics. Current topics include: Book Reviews, Product Reviews, and Gluten-Free Food. I might add more topics in the future. If there are any other topics you want me to add to make it easier for you to navigate the blog, let me know in the comments section. I just thought if you were coming to Cook Scrap Craft looking for certain things, the page categories might make it easier. Perhaps I can even add a search bar at some point. Suggestions are always welcome! And as always, thanks for stopping by!

(And if you have a blog with Blogger and want to know how I created these pages, I followed this helpful tutorial.)

Comments