Adina for Life

Just tried a new beverage and it was super yummy! The company is Adina (which "is dedicated to producing great-tasting, better-for-you, fair trade beverages, using only natural and/or USDA organic, directly sourced ingredients from around the world"), and it's got a new product line called Holistic Zero. These are fruit and herbal infusion drinks that are certified gluten-free (hoorah!) and contain no caffeine or calories (double hoorah!). The company was handing out free samples on the sidewalk so I grabbed one because I always take anything that is given to me for free, especially if it's food. Of course, as I walked away with it, I thought, "Hmm, this could be poison from terrorists. BUT I'll drink it anyway because it's free."And boy am I glad I drank it. I had the Mandarin Melon Berry and it was so so so good. You can get the products at Whole Foods and other natural food stores, as well as some gas station convenience stores and grocery stores. The full store locator is on Adina's website. Because I got mine for free, I can't tell you how much these drinks cost, and I'm sure it varies from location to location anyway. I'd like to try the Wild Black Cherry, so maybe next time I'm at Whole Foods buying gluten-free pizza crusts, I'll pick me up a bottle. Yum!

Also got two free Fiber One granola bars the same day! I love free samples in New York.

Comments