Panda Mail Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

I'm loving the new Monochromatic Fanatic challenge happening in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group! Come show us what you got with the color black! Here's my take using a bunch of Bella Blvd.


I recently got the Bella Blvd "girl" paper pack, and it's amazing! When I saw the papers from the Popsicles and Pandas collection, I knew it would be perfect for these photos of my daughter wearing a glittery panda mask that a friend of mine sent her in the mail.

Pandas are my favorite animal, and I decorated my daughter's nursery with a panda theme. I just can't get enough of those big fluffy bears! Even if they are so dumb for eating bamboo.


I added some black-and-white patterned paper from the Bella Blvd Sweet & Spooky collection, as well as glittery black American Crafts Thickers for the title.

Then I went DEEP into my stash and pulled out old Jen Hadfield and 7 Dots Studio to complete the design.


I have a hard time getting rid of old scrapbook product, especially embellishments, but every so often my hoarding tendencies work out! How old is the oldest item in your scrap stash?

So come and play along in the Facebook group, and don't forget to use my code Lars when checking out in the Paper Issues store to save 20% off your entire order! Need some Halloween scrapbook stuff? It's all there and MORE! (Christmas stuff is already out, you guys!)

Comments