Top 10 Blog Posts of 2019

Something I do every year is look back on my blog posts that received the most views. It helps me to see what content you guys like best, and it's fun to revisit posts that I don't even remember writing.

Last year I did a Top 18 Blog Posts of 2018, but for the sake of time, I just can't bring myself to 19 posts for 2019 and then think about doing 20 posts for 2020 and so forth. So I think I'll just stick with a top 10 list.



1. Top 18 Blog Posts of 2018
You guys sure liked my recap post from 2018, so while you're revisiting some of the popular posts from last year, maybe you also want to check out what was popular two years ago!

2. Kids Say the Darnedest Things...If You Can Understand Them
Last year marked my foray into more parenting-themed content. I think it resonated with you!

3. My 2019 To-Do List
I'm happy to say that I checked everything off my list last year. If you're looking for some inspiration for belated New Year's Resolutions, maybe the ideas on my list can guide you.

4. You've Come a Long Way, Baby - Book Review
It's nice to see that some of my book reviews are on this list. I enjoy reading and sharing with you what I'm reading. This book was a bit of a disappointment, especially since it had been on my to-read list for such a long time. But indeed, we women have come a long way.

5. Best Toys & Books for Girls - Women's History Month
I hope to have an updated list for this year's Women's History Month, which is in March. Have you heard about the Hulu documentary on Hillary Clinton? I know what I'm doing on March 6!

6. Kids Birthday Toy Story Birthday
Last year, we threw a Toy Story-themed party for my daughter's birthday. I found so many great ideas on Pinterest. Stay tuned for what we do this year!

7. New Baby and Kid Food You'll Want Your Brood to Eat
In my job as a toy reviewer, I receive press releases all the time about really cool stuff, and this was one such press release. I was happy to report to you all about new healthy and organic kid food options.

8. The 30-Day Money Cleanse - Book Review
I kicked off 2019 with this book about getting your finances in order. The cleanse didn't really work for me, though, because I didn't have enough frivolous spending to cut. This is a book for those of you with Starbucks and fancy restaurant habits that you can't afford.

9. My Favorite Things - May 2019
Last year I also started a new series: My Favorite Things. I hope you enjoyed learning about some of the products that really made an impact on me, whether because it tasted delicious or it just made me happy.

10. The Cauliflower Crust Test: Green Giant vs. Caulipower
This test hands-down showed Caulipower as the winner. I still buy the plain Caulipower crusts and make our own gluten-free, dairy-free pizzas all the time.

Thanks to all my followers here and on social media! Let's make 2020 another awesome year!

Comments