Organizing My Scrap Room - 2019 To-Do List

The last thing on my 2019 To-Do List has been checked off! I'm so excited, and not just because I decided to stop being lazy and JUST. DO. IT. But also because what I did has definitely changed my scrapbooking process.



I finally hung my IKEA pegboard system that I received for Christmas. It's supposed to be hung with screws, but it didn't come with screws, so instead of trying to get to Home Depot to ask somebody what the heck type of screws to use, I just used Command 3M Picture Frame Strips.


There are other pegboard systems out there, but I liked the IKEA one because it was relatively inexpensive, and it came with some hanging storage solutions right out of the box. As you can see, I'm using the shelves to hold different adhesives, the little cup for holding pens and scissors, the clips for holding my bag of foam dots and the T-shirt rag that wipes off the Lea France Dry-Erase Marker, and the wire holders for my embossing tool and folders of pictures that need to be scrapped.

What do I still have on my desk? Well, not any of that stuff anymore! I've got an IKEA-inspired desk organizer (that apparently IKEA no longer sells??) that contains all of the papers and embellishments from the current "kit" I'm working with. This was my May Counterfeit Kit Challenge.


I also still have a tray organizer with some embellishments that I need to use or organize, as well as pieces of plastic packaging for when I do the package technique with misting sprays.

But the rest of my desk is so clear, y'all! I feel like I have more room for scrapbooking. My space isn't as cluttered, so nothing bogs down my creativity. It's a great feeling!

How are you doing on your to-do list? I guess it's time for me to make another one, huh?

Comments