#Life is Beautiful Scrapbook Page - The Studio Challenges

Good things come in threes. Isn't that what they say? (Or is it just that celebrities die in threes?) Either way, one of the challenges this month at The Studio Challenges is "The Power of 3". For the layout created for this challenge, you needed three of everything. I did my best, but at the same time, might have taken a few liberties for design.


I have three patterned papers and three photos backed by three circles. I also have three types of "words": the title (which has three words), the PhotoPlay sticker sentiment at the bottom, and the Prima word stickers going across the page.


I also used three of the pink burlap flowers and then three of the fabric flowers. PLUS, three gold heart stickers.

The design of this is based on an old layout that I did way back in 2016. I don't even know how it came to me because I haven't looked through that album in so long, but this was the design that I thought of when I decided to do this challenge.


These are photos of my daughter playing with her Super Mopi ride-on while wearing her favorite dress at the time. It was these photos that inspired my Girls Like Cars, Too post from a few days ago.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. What an absolutely adorable layout! So glad you joined in the fun over at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment