Not In Sync Scrapbook Page

My parents were up for a visit over Halloween weekend, and my mom brought one of her scrapbooks for me to look at. She used a lot of circles on her pages, and it really got me inspired to start using more circles on my own pages. (And using that Silhouette die-cutter that is collecting dust on my desk!)

So that's what I did with this layout that uses Crate Paper patterned paper that I got as a large paper pad at T.J. Maxx a long time ago.


These pictures were taken last year at my brother-in-law's birthday dinner, which also serves as an early birthday dinner for me. He was born on Christmas day and I was born the day after. Usually we blow out our candles at the same time, but last year we just couldn't get it together. I ended up blowing out half the candles first, and then he blew out the rest by himself.


The cupcake embellishment didn't totally match these papers, but I didn't care. I just really wanted to use it because the patterned paper behind it had cupcakes on it.

Comments