Cleaning Up the Stuffed Animals - 2019 To-Do List

Another thing can be checked off of my 2019 To-Do List! Remember how I wrote that I wanted to corral my daughter's stuffed animals into some type of bin or "zoo"? Well, there was really no way I was going to build anything. If it can't be made out of paper and sequins, then I don't know how to do it. 

BUT I did find something just as good that required no assembly - the Sit 'n Stuff from Creative QT.

My daughter's pile of stuffed animals, big and small, plus a bunch of random blankets is no longer a crazy mess on the floor! Here's the before.


Now everything is stuffed inside this cool cotton bin that doubles as a poofy ottoman for my daughter to climb on. (And fall off of. She thinks that's pretty funny.) Here's the after.


I love the selection of color schemes you can choose from. Obviously, this green and white stripe pattern was perfect for the green, white, and black color scheme of my daughter's bedroom.

I was really lucky that I got to review this product through my job. I brought it home, my daughter helped me stuff the stuffed animals inside, I zipped it up, and then she climbed all over it. You can see my video review of it here.

Ours is the largest size, so it is still pretty big on the floor, but at least everything is contained. And I'm hoping that she soon forgets what all is inside it so I can sneak a few stuffed animals out for the donation bin every now and then. Note to self and all gift givers: we do NOT need any more stuffed animals.

How do you organize and contain all of the toys at your house?

Comments