Traveler's Notebook Spread featuring Cheeky Studio


Over the past few months I've been working pretty diligently in my Traveler's Notebook. I eventually ran out of pictures to scrap and had to wait for a photo order from Shutterfly to arrive, so that really prompted me to get to work on my TN. And I even filmed a process video for you here!


I've been using the Cheeky Studio Notebook Nancy kit and combining it with a few other ephemera and embellishments from my stash. I really like the mix of pieces and how everything is working together to convey the message and feeling on each page.


For my backgrounds, I'm just adding clear gesso to prime the paper, and then using the packaging technique with my assortment of purple and pink misting sprays from manufacturers such as Shimmerz, Kaiser Craft, and Lindy's Stamp Gang. I just love the look!


This TN is based on the book Fierce Faith by Alli Worthington. You can read my review of the book here and check out more information about how I'm using this TN with the book on my original post here.


This is such a great exercise for me to record my thoughts and give myself a place to turn back to for some encouragement, reflection, and creative inspiration.

How do you use traveler's notebooks?

Don't forget that you can use my discount code, Cookscrap10, until the end of 2018, so don't wait! Get yourself some Notebook Nancy products today!


Comments