Fear is a Liar Traveler's Notebook Cover featuring Cheeky Studio


I was so excited when my Cheeky Studio design team kit came in the mail that I got to work using it right away. I received the August subscription kit, and I knew that I wanted to use some of it for a traveler's notebook I've been working on, so I decorated the cover of my TN notebook using the new Notebook Nancy ephemera and some of the patterned paper and other embellishments from the kit. You can see the whole process of this project here. 


This TN is themed after a book I was reading by Alli Worthington called Fierce Faith, and it's all about overcoming fear and worry. So I decided to use this notebook to write down my answers to the end-of-chapter questions. Of course, I'm going to decorate the pages inside to make it pretty.


Along with the Notebook Nancy ephemera, I added patterned paper and Maggie Holmes products that were also in the kit. From my stash, I included Recollections stamps to make the title and American Crafts stickers. I also had a cool stencil that allowed me to do those lines underneath the title.


The square with the quote on it is an exclusive Cheeky Studio accessory that you can only get in the August kit, so if you didn't subscribe - well, you're missing out! There's going to be something exclusive like this in all future kits, so I would highly recommend starting your subscription now!

Notebook Nancy is available to purchase individually, and if you're shopping in the Cheeky Studio store, don't forget to use my discount code Cookscrap10 to save 10%!



Comments