December Daily Pages 1 & 2 featuring Cheeky Studio


On Friday, I showed you what my December Daily album cover looked like. Today I'm sharing what the first two pages look like. Keep in mind there are no pictures yet; I'll be printing all of my DD pics at the end of the month and just slotting them into the pages. Because I'm sharing my pictures on Instagram, I'll end up printing them as 4x3 squares from Walgreens.


I continued to use the Cheeky Studio December Christmas Beauty kit for these pages, along with a few extra bits and bobs from my Christmas stash. I needed to cover up the twine running around the first page (the cover is the opposite side), so I grabbed a floral wreath embellishment and one of the cut aparts. Then my photo will go right next to that to cover most of the twine.


I actually knew what the pictures were going to be on December 1 and December 2, so I was able to try and theme my pages accordingly. December 1 was a Secret Santa party, hence the present cut-apart, and December 2 was a Santa visit.


And because I knew that I'd have pictures for both December 1 and 2, I used some sparkly circles with numbers in them to denote the dates.

I'm not planning on taking a picture every day, so we'll see what happens with the rest of my pages.


The polka dot patterned paper on my second page actually came in my Cheeky Studio Black Friday grab bag. That was a great deal!

If you're looking for holiday-themed products to get your December Daily finished or help you finish up your scrapbooking before the year is out, then head over to the Cheeky Studio store and use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10% on your order! This code is only good through the end of 2018.



Comments