Live in the Moment Scrapbook Page

I don't normally post on Sundays, but I just had to share this layout I created for The ScrapRoom's November Jump Start Sketch challenge. You still have time to play along here.

These are pictures of me and my daughter (and a minion) in Casey, Illinois. If you don't know what this is all about, check out my previous layout all about the small town with big things.


I didn't take any close-up photos of this one because it was so darn cold and windy outside that I just snapped this one and went back inside! (Why was I taking pictures outside? I need the natural light!)

Anyway, I broke out an old Clique Kits kit that was filled with Pink Fresh Studio products to create this one. The background paper is Echo Park from my stash, and I used Shimmerz Don't Rain On My Parade to spritz the "Let's Go on an Adventure" tag, which I think is Kaisercraft. It was in the kit.

I really like how that tag turned out. After spritzing, I thought that the title work on the tag would be like a crayon-resist thing, but it wasn't. So I took a paper towel and just wiped away the misting spray from where the letters were. It gave the whole thing a pretty cool effect.

I also added the rest of my Project Life stickers from a Cheeky Studio kit. It feels good to say "good-bye" to something from my stash! One less thing to keep around or find a place for, right?

Thanks for looking!

Comments